I honestly think October went by so fast! I finally felt like I was getting into the groove of things and figuring out college. I’ve been figuring out what things I do (and don’t) want to be apart of and I’m falling more and more in love with CMU each day.
I figured instead of telling you guys a really long boring update on my life I’d just fill you in on what my favorite things/foods/movies/books/whatever have been this month. I hope you enjoy this long list of some cool things 🙂
- “The Great British Bake Off” – It’s my all time favorite show to watch while I do homework or just want to chill out on the couch for awhile. I highly suggest looking it up on Netflix.
- Coconut oil – I know I’m way late on this trend but I just recently started using it to remove my makeup and takes everything off in like 2 seconds. It’s amazing. I also put it on the ends of my hair every night I think it’s really made a difference in keeping my hair nice and moisturized.
- My blog – I know I haven’t really posted on here much BUT I have quite a few drafts that I’m just waiting for the right time to post so stay tuned.
- Larabars – I’ve always loved these delicious snacks but I recently got real legit with my health (for a future blog post 😉 plug plug plug) and they make for the best snack to eat during the day. The greatest part is that they’re just dates and nuts so they’re actually healthy.
- Denim jackets – This is another one that I’ve always been into but October was the perfect temperature to wear a denim jacket everyday and they make every outfit look so much cooler.
- Thred Up – This is an online clothing store but the cool part is that it’s all second hand. It’s kind of like an online Plato’s Closet so everything is an amazing price and it’s really easy to find what you want.
- Oatmeal – I don’t know what it is but college has reminded me of how much I love oatmeal and I seriously eat it every single day (sometimes twice if I’m being legit).
- 70’s music – This has been my go to Pandora station lately (yeah I’m lame and I don’t use Spotify but oh well). It just puts me in such a good mood because it’s all so fun and upbeat.
- A Pike Roast with Vanilla and Almond Milk in my reusable cup please – This has been my go to Starbucks drink this month because it’s not as sweet as a vanilla latte and it’s like $1.50 cheaper. Also save the environment and use reusable cups 🙂
- Phonetics – This is one of my classes this semester and GUYS it’s so interesting! It’s all about the different sounds in the English language and I love it very very much.
So yeah, there’s 10 things I’ve been vibing with throughout October. I hope you’re all having a lovely Fall and maybe let me know if you also love these things? I don’t know how blogs work really but I’ll be posting again soon so yeah, talk to you then 🙂